“Discover How to Overcome Your Iliotibial Band Syndrome in Just Minutes without Expensive Appointments, Drugs, or Surgery”
Discover the Simple Step-by-Step Guide That Will Finally Help You Overcome Your Iliotibial Band Syndrome!
Dear Iliotibial Band Syndrome Sufferer,
If you are interested in overcoming your Iliotibial Band Syndrome in a fast, simple, safe, and effective program that most health & fitness professionals don’t know about, or are doing wrong, then read this important letter.
Help for Your Iliotibial Band Syndrome from Rick Kaselj:
My name is Rick Kaselj. I am an exercise and injuries expert and international presenter for effective exercises for injuries. I have written numerous articles that have appeared in newspapers and fitness magazines, have written leading exercise injury manuals, and taught over 315 presentations to 6065 fitness professionals across Canada and the USA.
I’ve developed the Iliotibial Band Syndrome Solution to help you solve your Iliotibial Band Syndrome.
Iliotibial Band Syndrome Solution is the result of 6 years of University study (including a Master’s Degree in Exercise Science), 16 years of hands-on experience, constant searching for the best Iliotibial Band Syndrome techniques, and teaching these Iliotibial Band Syndrome techniques to thousands of other fitness & health professionals who have used them to help their clients – plus thousands of personal training sessions with injury and Iliotibial Band Syndrome clients, and the careful scrutiny of 15 medical research papers.
How this Whole Thing Came to Be……
How this program will help you:
- You will be able to go for a run pain-free
- You will be able to move your knee without worrying if the pain is going to bite into your bones
- You are going to overcome your Iliotibial Band Syndrome so you can go move your knee around without worrying if the pain will come back
- You will end your Iliotibial Band Syndrome related pain so you can stop spending all kinds of money on appointments and enjoy doing something fun instead
- You can go back to walking and running, and create more fun memories
- You will wake us restful and refreshed not having to worry about your Iliotibial Band Syndrome pain
Questions & Answers
Question: I have been told that I need to strengthen my knee to heal my Iliotibial Band Syndrome. Is this true?
Strengthening your knee is important, but not the only thing you need to do in order to overcome your Iliotibial Band Syndrome.
You also need to focus on decreasing the tension and stress in your knee, and need to work on another 6 components to fully overcome your Iliotibial Band Syndrome.
Question: Your program is a 12-week program. Why does your program take so long to work?
I need to be honest and realistic.
I want to say this program will help you in 7 days, and I know it will.
In fact, I know your knee will feel better in 7 days if you follow this step-by-step program.
The reason why I say 12 weeks is because I know you want to overcome your Iliotibial Band Syndrome fully. If you want to do that, it will take 12 weeks to do so.
I did not want to give you a temporary fix; I wanted to give you long term knee pain relief.
Long term knee pain relief is what Iliotibial Band Syndrome Solution offers.
Let me summarize what you will experience when you get the program:
- On day 1 you will wonder if this stuff works, but you will have a decrease in knee pain.
- On day 2 you will want to do more of the program and will feel your knee pain decrease even more.
- On day 3 the program will be incorporated into your life and it will only take a few minutes to continue decreasing your knee pain.
- On day 4 you will wonder why you did not get this program sooner.
Question: I have a bunch of exercises that I have been given for my Iliotibial Band Syndrome. Should I do all of them?
Exercise is very important when it comes to recovery from a Iliotibial Band Syndrome or a meniscus surgery, and when preparing for a meniscus surgery.
The problem with doing whatever exercise you find is often times key components of a Iliotibial Band Syndrome recovery program are missed.
Common areas that are missed are the correct number of repetitions, proper rest between exercises, and exercises that target your hips and and ankles.
Also, the order of the exercises is very important. Doing the exercises in the right order will increase their effectiveness. By doing the exercises in the right order, the exercises build on each other to lead to even greater and faster results.
Question: Is this program just more exercises that I have to do?
No and yes!
Most fitness and health professionals take a shotgun approach to exercises for injuries. They keep giving you more and more exercises, hoping they will help.
I don’t do that.
I find the least number of exercises that you need to do, in the right order and the correct amount, that cover all of the areas that need to be addressed in order to overcome your Iliotibial Band Syndrome.
To be frank, I would stop all of your other exercises you are doing for your Iliotibial Band Syndrome and give this program a go for 7 days.
Here are the Benefits of The Iliotibial Band Syndrome Solution Program:
- Explains the 7 steps you must do in order to overcome your Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- Shows you the correct order to do the Iliotibial Band Syndrome exercises in order to get pain relief
- Gives you ways of making the exercises easier or more challenging based on what you can do
- Gives you pain techniques you can start now, that will start to melt your Iliotibial Band Syndrome pain away
- You will discover the exercises “TO DO” and “NOT DO” if you have Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- You will learn common mistakes that people make with Iliotibial Band Syndrome exercises
- Clear and detailed explanations about the program and everything you need to know about a Iliotibial Band Syndrome and exercise
- Essential components of an exercise program to overcome your Iliotibial Band Syndrome will be covered
- Inappropriate stretching and strengthening exercises that are making your Iliotibial Band Syndrome worse
- Videos that you can watch to make sure you are doing the exercise right and safely.
- The most important movement you need to do in order to overcome your Iliotibial Band Syndrome
More Questions & Answers
Question: What is a Pain Relief Video Guide?
The Pain Relief Video Guide is the foundation of the program. I go into detail about what you need to know to better understand your injury, your options when it comes to Iliotibial Band Syndromes, what to do and not do for a Iliotibial Band Syndrome, key components of a Iliotibial Band Syndrome exercise program, and I go through the full 7-step program.
The Pain Relief Video Guide is just like you are with me in a session and I am explaining everything you need to know about the Iliotibial Band Syndrome Solution program.
A Pain Relief Video Guide is a recorded video presentation that you can download to your computer, burn to a DVD, watch on your phone or view right off the internet which takes you step-by-step through the program. You can download the video at work or at home, and view it when it is convenient for you, even in the middle of the night.
Question: How does a Pain Relief Video Guide work?
After getting the Iliotibial Band Syndrome Solution Program, you will be directed to details on how to access the video guide and full program. You can then view and download the video guide. The instructions to view and download the video guide are easy to follow and quick to do. If you have any problems, contact me and I will help you out.
Question: Do I have to watch the Video Presentation all at one time?
No, you can watch the video presentations whenever you would like (even at 3 am), at your own pace and re-visit any aspects of the video presentation when you like.
Question: Can I burn the Video Presentation onto a DVD?
Yes, you can!
You can download the video presentations to your computer and then burn the video presentations to a blank DVD.
This allows you to watch the video presentation on a DVD player at home, on your laptop, or on a different computer that has a DVD drive.
Question: Can I watch it on my phone or tablet?
The video guide is in a M4V format that you can view on your phone or tablet.
Question: Why do so many people prefer to learn through a Pain Relief Video Presentation?
Benefits of Learning Through a Pain Relief Video Presentation:
- You can watch the video at your own pace and go back to key points at your convenience
- You can watch the video presentation on any computer, laptop, tablet, smart phone, iPhone or iPad
- You don’t have to take time off work and lose money in order to go to an appointment or attend a course on Iliotibial Band Syndromes
- You can watch the video when it is convenient and best for you
- You can download the video presentation to your tablet, laptop, smart phone, iPhone, iPad and watch it whenever you have a moment
- You can learn the truth about Iliotibial Band Syndromes from the convenience of your home
- You can view the video presentation on a PC or Mac
- An affordable way of learning new detailed and research-backed, solution-focused information on exercise and injuries
- No time is wasted driving or flying to appointments or courses
- No expensive and overpriced appointment fees; I explain everything you need to know about Iliotibial Band Syndromes and recovery
Question: I was surfing around the internet and found a bunch of Iliotibial Band Syndrome exercises. Will these help?
I have found a lot of stuff on the internet when surfing for Iliotibial Band Syndrome information.
What you will find on the web is information focusing on one component of a Iliotibial Band Syndrome Exercise Program. As I mentioned above, there are 7 components to a successful Iliotibial Band Syndrome program. The one component you find on the internet may be “streching”. There are still 12 other components that need to be done in order to create a successful Iliotibial Band Syndrome recovery program.
Doing the exercises you find on the internet might lead to your Iliotibial Band Syndrome feeling better for a little while, but the pain will be back again because most exercise programs are missing the other 6 components.
Question: How long does it take to get my DVDs?
The cool thing is there is no wait.
You get the Iliotibial Band Syndrome Solution Program right away.
After your order, you will instantly get access to the pain relief video guide, exercise manual and exercise videos.
You can download everything to your computer and get started right away. No waiting for anything in the mail.
What is in Iliotibial Band Syndrome Solution?
Regular Price $57 Online Price $37
Your Iliotibial Band Syndrome Solution Program:
Summarizing what you will get for $57 $37:
Regular Price $57 Online Price $37
Helping you overcome your Iliotibial Band Syndrome,
Rick Kaselj, MS
Author, The Iliotibial Band Syndrome Solution
P.S. – There is NO RISK at all for you when you try the Iliotibial Band Syndrome Solution. If you are not thrilled how this program decreases your Iliotibial Band Syndrome pain, let me know and I will refund your order. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Rick Kaselj has been trusted by the largest fitness & rehabilitation associations in North America (NSCA, ACE, CanFitPro, BCRPA, BCAK, CKA, NHPC).
P.P.S – If you are sick and tired of not knowing what to do about your Iliotibial Band Syndrome, now you can find out. CLICK HERE to End Your Iliotibial Band Syndrome
P.P.P.S. – There’s only one catch to all this. You need to act now to get the complete package. I’ve been told this package is way too cheap now and the price will be going up very soon. So, if I decide to keep the price the same, a few of the components may be removed at any time and put up for sale separately.
Regular Price $57 Online Price $37
NOTE: The Iliotibial Band Syndrome Solution is a downloadable video and e-book. No physical products will be shipped. After you order, you will get INSTANT ACCESS to download the video and e-book. The e-book format is adobe acrobat PDF, which can be viewed on Mac or PC. The video format is M4V which can be viewed on Mac or PC. If you have any questions or need help, you can contact us at support (at) ExercisesForInjuries.com.